Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Whirl 80: Revelations Part II

C3  Revelations Part II

Father began; “Son, to us you are a gift, a most special present...
Ease your mind somewhat this is not the talk of men and women
and their intimate moments. Perhaps though it is more important than that.
We, Mother and me are single minded about being bound, but for justice”

The world is not perfect, it is damaged. And some would wish all the evil
to vanquish the scales of life completely and see everything flail and fail.
Mother and me, have a limited power to help prevent that.
Together with a good creator named Nevaeh think we can win.

Win in the sense that nature can once again run a free course
and not be controlled by unnatural magic that wants to bend
the way of light and time so that all becomes dark and shadowed
that life within the thinking human becomes a lost thread, unstitched.

We have an unpronounceable name in this common language
Mother has read to you bedtime stories of angels. We are related.
Yet we do not have wings or halos. We are Guides of Souls.
And we are gifted with sons and daughters to teach them of good.

We believe you have a hidden power that we can develop in order
to defeat a great evil that now calls himself Acheron. An unbalanced deity
brother of Nevaeh, commander of chaos - he does not know of you,
your birth, or that your mother died when you were born...

(c)JP/davh
women, men, power, wish, damaged, way, think, single, thread, bound, within, we
http://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/2012/10/28/wordle-80/
(28th piece of this series)


Process notes: I know there might be an issue with grammar with Mother and me...but I think in the 'time' period that I'm placing this story grammar is not the top priority...I make the lists work for me. I have fun doing that and this list for me, worked - even though Brenda says the words came from different sources - I just use what is given. Thanks Brenda (W).

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh... this reminds me (in a way) of the DS game Chloe used to play Zelda. He could go between the light and dark worlds to save the princess and..win the game...
    I love the gentleness in this piece. It's getting very intriguing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of it, Jules, but the third stanza is my favorite. You stitch the words together beautifully contrasting freedom and dark manipulation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the line about the lost thread, unstitched. And continue to marvel at how you use the wordle lists to unravel your creation.

    Elizabeth
    http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2012/10/28/a-list-poem-about-why/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm agreeing with Brenda and Elizabeth on that third stanza, very well done all together...I also enjoy the revealing of the fact that his mother died during childbirth...previously I had thought that she was present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting...perhaps I should take a peek at Part 1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could swear that I posted a reply yesterday, but it hasn't shown up so I'll just again that I really enjoyed reading this. And thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favourite lines are
    nnatural magic that wants to bend
    the way of light and time so that all becomes dark and shadowed
    that life within the thinking human becomes a lost thread, unstitched.

    perfect epic description!
    Hope you are surviving the hurricane...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great thought process and enjoyable read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.