Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WWP 141: ...repeat that...Done and Done

http://wewritepoems.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/prompt-141-could-you-repeat/

A playful acrostic:
Done and Done
reconciliation
evocative
perplexing
explanations
animated
templates

tantamount......
hallucinogenic
apparition.........
tantalizes ........
restoration
evaluation
pondering
exponents
adoration
triumphant
theatrical.
hierarchy.
angelic.....
thoughts..
rejuvenation
empirical
pointillism
exclaimed
approach
tantalizing
tactile......
harmonic
approach
that....this

(c) JP/davh

8 comments:

  1. Clever woman. An anaphoric acrostic. I love all your creativity with acrostics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever jules. I find accrostics very difficult to write. You might want to put a spellcheck on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so tricky to do. Well done, Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do a lot of acrosstics, don't know why I quit, but you've got me thinking again. I really like your take on the repeat prompt.

    Elizabeth
    http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/living-in-the-gap/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun reading this!! I'm impressed! I've never been able to do these very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. clever indeed...nicely done and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! Thanks for leaving me the link on my page. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.