Monday, February 4, 2013

An Elfje and On Being Kinetic

Honoring...

http://subhanzein.wordpress.com/

(an Elfje)

electric
positive, evocatively
charged emotions, teaching
reaching, reacting, seeking, beyond
storytelling

On Being Kinetic...
We are all students, from our very first breath
Some get enough books others get stories
And if we are lucky we get both...

We are all teachers, artists molding whatever our medium
Clay, paint or words that express what we can not speak
Because only with the sculpting can our thoughts be completed

We are all artists working with the priceless and valued
Gift of life - some of us are lucky enough to have an audience
That attempts to understand our passions and share our smiles...


(c) JP/davh

4 comments:

  1. really enjoyed this - particularly the elfje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jules. I am deeply touched by your kind gestures and wonderful friendship. This is my best birthday present ever! You are one wonderful soul. :-) I plan to reciprocate. I have already got something to post this Thursday, but I will write a poem and post it next week and dedicate it to you. Hope this is fine with you. Thank you, many blessings and much love to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like On Being Kinetic. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.