For Tuesday Tryouts
http://margoroby.wordpress.com/2013/02/05/tuesday-tryouts-lets-fly/
A Pair of Disjointed ‘Wings’
I
Flight
Running
Away - towards freedom
- Which, “is just another word for nothing left to lose...”
More songs from the radio
‘Rocket Man’ - and not being who
“...They think I am...”
Finding truth in a voice belted out of a stereo speaker
The singer searcher, preaching, reaching
realizing that it really is true...that
_____________feet____________________
“In dreams your never touch the earth...”
II
Trying so hard to believe
And then for the briefest of moments
Watching the stars speed by
-Sitting on the moon-
When fear and disbelief curdled in your veins
When you hadn’t worried or thought of breath -
But the moment is - gone
And your head slams into realities’ pillow...
(c) JP/davh
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
2 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wowser. This is a whole new voice and style [until the last line ;-)]. I love this. If you making a list arrive at this, you might list every now and then. The title is great.
ReplyDeleteSo this is different from your usual, and I had to check if I was really on Jules's blog! Very well written.
ReplyDelete