11.23 ...touche... CD 610
every Thanksgiving
the table transforms; faces, plates
location and time
some will not return
how can we tell them that we
believe they are here
the young ones fidget
unable to comprehend
the important dance
as they learn to jump
try to defy gravity
with all of their might
yet they are thankful
to be caught by loving arms
before reaching ground
©JP/dh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.