11.14. ...the drop... MLM Haiku with Ha
leaving the snow
the first of the season
dreaming of palms
BCID 369-12993546
leaving the south
reverse migration
in a metal bird
BCID 475-12993479
©JP/dh
I am placing the haiku in the two books and leaving them
at different airports. You can go to the Bookcrossing site,
and if anyone journals the books or verse - you might be
able to see where they travel - you just have to put in the
BCID number. I know you can post a journal entry without
being a member, though you can join for free.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.