Sunday, November 2, 2014

11.2 ...listen... CD Sparkling Stars 12

11.2 ...listen...

pattern of
the dead ferns
wait for spring

third eye
wants to open
let it

intuition
shouts to be heard
listen

phone rings
don’t pick it up
telemarketer

cricket whispers
in your ear, be brave
go right, into light

©JP/dh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.