Wednesday, November 12, 2014

11.14 CD GW 33 ...restitution...

11.12 ...restitution...


chill of sadness
waking up disoriented
child’s cry trills


gone the warmth
of the day - cold, wet
tears freeze


frown stays down
too long - demanding
restitution


The fury of four
years fumes,  unfair!
wants equalling needs


child’s cry trills
daylight gone, winter wakes
chill of sadness


©JP/dh
restitution noun: 3. restoration to the former or original state or position.


For this Ghost-Writer episode we’re going to revisit Richard Wright (1908-1960). Chèvrefeuille featured his haiku several weeks ago in an episode of “Little Creatures”. (You can re-read his post here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.