11.22 ...dolled up... Sparkling Stars 13/ CD
(haiku series)
Lucy and Ricky
separate beds - for TV
different dolls they
generational
to be so separated
or just for TV
where was compassion
to be so scrutinized and
expected to live
always dolled up for
many cameras, judged by
magnifying glass
nothing left to guess
imagination, caution
tossed into the wind
©JP/dh
Note : my first thoughts were of the TV show ‘I Love Lucy’
Perhaps not at all in the theme of the prompt but I ran with it.
Thinking of really any actors so much in the ‘limelight’ that they
have no privacy. Different public ‘Dolls’.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.