Tuesday, September 9, 2014

CD : 557 full moon



playing peek-a-boo
September full moon comes out
for a photo-opp

©JP/davh

Note: I am as of yet unable to post photos
because of my own lack of ability to do so.
This might make a nice haiga one day...

The September full moon is known as both
the Harvest Moon or as the Full Corn Moon,

probably has other names too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.