Sunday, September 28, 2014

9.27 Duel Prompts: ...notice leaves

9.27 Duel Prompts: ...notice leaves...

Acrostic / Shadorma is a Spanish 6-line poem of 3/5/3/3/7/5 syllable lines respectively.
Traditional haiku: 5/7/5 syllable lines; haibun: prose or other verse with haiku

Please see the shardorma prompt for the photo(s)

acrostic/shardorma/haibun:
...notice leaves...

feet scuffle
enter and egress
lilt, tap, dance
lope, trot, prance
entering autumn with grace
notice leaves; stop: see
*
apple red, orange
waves, yellow hues all -
east wind carries them

©JP/davh

Note: to me autumn colors are ‘fallen awe.’
Cemeteries hold our ‘fallen’ loved ones...
And there is always an ‘awe’ to see headstones,

especially very old historical ones.   

1 comment:

  1. A fantastic offering here Jules. You managed to have the shadorma also within an acrostic poem together. I found it easier to separate them. You got an all-three-in-one.That is great!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.