CD -soliloquy-no-renga - purple shadow
hokku: (by © Jane Reichhold
the autumn skies
folded into the mountains
purple shadow
it was if she were baking
the ingredients measured
bathed in lilac and
dressed in hues of indigo;
wore a grape apron
boysenberry, lavender,
aquamarines blended fair
took the great pine spoon
by the light of a full moon
gently stirred the sky
amethyst, violets and
damson danced in her bright eyes
who could tell if it
were sunrise or sun setting
it did not matter
because it was all a dream;
play of shadows on a screen
©JP/davh
Indigo is a color that is traditionally regarded as a color on the visible spectrum, as well as one of the seven colors of the rainbow: the color between blue and violet. Although traditionally considered one of seven major spectral colors, its actual position in the electromagnetic spectrum is controversial.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.