Sunday, April 27, 2014

CD : Special 89

Soen Nakagawa's "awoken from a nap"
~~~~~~


a womb is a room;
mistaken for filled tummy -
children laugh, men blush

sacred spaces in temples
made of skin; some shout, yell; ‘sin’

yet if we believe
all are holy images;
why be shy or sigh?

©JP/davh

4 comments:

  1. There must be an answer to your question, but for the life of me, I don't know what it is!

    Empties His Bladder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed .. nakedness should not be a sin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Jules. I went completely blank on this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.