Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CD Little Ones 10 : syllable Elfje


I
accept
the challenge
soft silk gauntlet
*kiss*

©JP/davh

Idiom: 4. take up the gauntlet, a. to accept a challenge to fight: He was always willing to take up the gauntlet for a good cause.

4 comments:

  1. An Elfje is an 11 word poem, 5 lines/ 11words; 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4, 5/1.
    This challenge asked that we change the word count to syllable count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed - your idea really caught on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the Collum and Kelly Lune short verses, American Style haiku

      http://julesgemstonepages.wordpress.com/the-poetic-lune/

      Delete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.