rows of hyacinth
companionable buds wait
to bloom together
©JP/davh
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
loving the 'companionable blooms' ~ nice Spring visual ~ xoxo
ReplyDeleteartmusedog and carol
Do you suppose they know just when to open?;)
ReplyDeleteCompanionship
Very nice thought. Love when it seems a plant or shrub or tree bursts at once into flower!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a joy will bring that companionship ... as they burst out in all colors of the rainbow.
ReplyDeleteLovely. I've never thought of buds in this way. Thank you for the idea.
ReplyDeleteOw, this is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteProbability of plants seeking companionship is intriguing.
ReplyDelete