Friday, March 21, 2014

Part 9 : ST. James Special 83 (CD)

Part 9


white falling water
kaeru looks wistfully but
stays in the calm pool


I dip my feet allowing
the days dust to settle... down


reflections of self,
sky, dreams; broken by the clouds
white falling water


© JP/davh     



Note:
kaeru = frog, return in Japanese
Also is a lucky symbol and related to travelers
kaeru is my companion guide on this journey

We are both ...female :)

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Jules ... it''s a joy to read your posts and I hope you are well. That last 3-lines are really gorgeous and very spiritual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful it is to let the dust settle.. to let the feet soak in water...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy
    washing my feet
    in the water of dawn

    A really nice post Jules (and Kaeru)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had great joy including kaeru in the pilgrimage :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.