Sunday, March 23, 2014

DC 428 Temple 72

428

there is no weather
immersed in chant, thought of nought
there is no whether

kaeru dives; rippling dreams
layers of people and things

there is no whether
just distractions of living
there is no weather

kaeru is Buddha
as all things are everything
I am just a point

brilliant for a brief moment
like the power of lightning

there is no weather
illumination from storm
there is no whether

©JP/davh    

Note:
kaeru = frog, return in Japanese
Also is a lucky symbol and related to travelers
kaeru is my companion guide on this journey

We are both ...female :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Jules ... you have again surprised me with this wonderful post and the play of words ... and ofcourse Kaeru :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your informative posts. I wish I could read every one who posts.
    I have fun with words. - Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.