kaeru, she is free
if she wants, can hop away
I think she can go
I would be sad and have to
find another Buddha guide
I think she can go
maybe she will when she wants
when I am ready
I am not ready, heavy
hearted thinking this way now
when I am ready
to completely break my chains
will I be happy
©JP/davh
Note:
kaeru = frog, return in Japanese
Also is a lucky symbol and related to travelers
kaeru is my companion guide on this journey
We are both ...female :)
Break the chains Jules ... take your freedom ...
ReplyDeleteJust some sibling issues creeping in...
Deletebut they may yet resolve.
Thank you.
Very contemplative words ~ great companion frog ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ xxx
ReplyDeleteartmusedog and carol
www.acreativeharbor.com
When you are ready, you will know. When you know, you will be happy.
ReplyDeleteTattered Scraps of Shade