Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CD 414 Temple 46



alone, together
kaeru and I sit and rest
contemplating spring


contemplating spring
reawakening of life
together, alone


©JP/davh



Note:
kaeru = frog, return in Japanese
Also is a lucky symbol and related to travelers
kaeru is my companion guide on this journey

We are both ...female :)

5 comments:

  1. Contemplating spring....I've been up to that myself lately too! Although longing may be a better word! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "together, alone"

    That pretty much describes many relationships these days...

    Thorn by Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very spiritual Jules ... meditating and contemplating the rising of spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. About ten days until the official start of spring for our area :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.