Sunday, January 6, 2013

SW90 : Non-story-verse; a short piece

http://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/wordle-90/

listen, giddy, tumult, breath, ventures, bitter
step, practice, within, clarity, fire, awake


Within the clarity of fire awaken -
bitter breath leaves ventures tumult.
Step lightly with giddy curiosity
and with practice, listen...

(c) JP/davh

14 comments:

  1. Oh Jules - with such economy of words - such gentle wisdom... Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules- The words found their place perfectly. We both found listening in our last bit. Great wordle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, and, yes, listen. We all could stand to do more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! These words have been whirling through my mind for a couple of days, and you've given them beautiful expression. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this Jules and how it describes an essential way to enter into life by savoring the awe of the child within you. Thanks for this one,

    Elizabeth
    http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/living-lesson/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeesh...how'd you do that? can't believe you got all those words squished in there, but I loved the last line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you worked with the words and let them hold their own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found this really mystical and imaginative - I've got story thoughts flocking through my mind now (not good, I'm at work not at home!!!) I love this inspiring piece

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.