Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Whirl 93: Wordle Elfje Trio

http://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/wordle-93/

chimes, scattered, mirror, skirted, raw, mist,
straw, scale, vast, curved, edge, tattered

Wordle Elfje Trio:

scattered
chimes tattered
in the raw
mist like broken straw
silent

mirror
curved edge
reflecting vast emotions,
skirted responsibilities - bundled up
bound

skirted
fallen branches -
I collect fallen
pieces rebuild the musical
scale

(c) JP/davh

12 comments:

  1. Very nice, Jules. I like the form for this. Love the way the three read, separately and together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's very cleverly put together! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so lovely, Jules.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite part:

    "I collect fallen
    pieces rebuild the musical
    scale"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enchanting. it always intrigues me how we start out with the same prompt ant end up in different places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soulful. You have made good use of the words ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. like your use of the words and...the brevity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Jules. I would like to post this on Simply Elfje sometime if that's OK with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this and can relate to it very well,,I especially like the words "skirted responsibilities - bundled up
    bound",,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.