Sunday, December 30, 2012
15 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blessed are the bakers, early to bed, early to rise, nicely done!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your muse let you carry on writing - such a touching story/poem.
ReplyDeleteI don't see how bakers do it, especially waking up so early... but I'm very appreciative that they do!
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in Flashy Fiction last Sunday, Jules. Happy New Year!
http://lkkolp.wordpress.com/2012/12/29/hot-cross-buns/
The smell of fresh bakery is one of my favorites. Could feel myself breathing in deeply just reading this. I too, am glad your muse didn't want to quit.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/wordle-tragedy/
Works well, long and short...
ReplyDeleteLovely. Bakers - my favourite sort of people.
ReplyDelete...they are both leftovers... This is just lovely. Glad your muse called for more.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful writing! I love the images of baking and heat -- and the last stanza is a stunner.
ReplyDeleteTerrific. It makes me happy...
ReplyDeleteoh, I love this! tender and gentle, well done.
ReplyDeleteNice heartwarming bread story, Jules. A starry 2013, may your wishes come true.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year..have a rocking year ahead..god bless U..
ReplyDeleteWish you a very Happy New Year 2013!
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you with all the happiness in the world!
Oh yes, another goodie! I love the use of creek!!! Brilliant, and a story, too.
ReplyDeleteI found the lines
ReplyDeletewanting to live life instead
of just moving about in it.
incredibly moving