Sunday, December 23, 2012
12 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds interesting to watch. I really enjoy seeing nature at work and at play but, nothing too boisterous, not enough to cause damage anyway.
ReplyDeleteLoved the imagery in this
Hmm... I just tried to comment, not sure if you got it or not. Love the ballet image.
ReplyDeleteA delightful idea. I love watching wind and weather from the warmth of my big-windowed home.
ReplyDeleteVivid imagery Jules, sounds like a wonderful display. Hope your holidays are warm and filled with laughter,
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2012/12/23/before-sense-only-sound/
Lovely movement and beautiful process notes "one act bsllet"
ReplyDeleteOh, this is very good Jules. I enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteTidy piece, nicely paced.
ReplyDeleteGreat sound play. Happy holidays Jules.
ReplyDeletehuh...interesting!
ReplyDeleteWish you a Merry Christmas! May God bless you with all the happiness and prosperity in life .
ReplyDeleteLove
Sabi SUnshine
So wonderfully concentrated! Merry Christmas :-)
ReplyDelete:) so good.. enjoyed how you used these words so well.
ReplyDelete