Sunday, December 9, 2012

Removed

Removed by author.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I agree with you on all of this Jules. I was so shocked when they showed some footage of how these elderly people with Dementia/Alzheimer's are so badly treated in some nursing homes. It is nothing short of abuse and it's so sad when all they have left is their dignity and even that is taken from them.
    Heart felt write Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very perceptive Jules. We do imagaine ourselves
    as the elderly person we see, as sometimes this
    can be disheartning [sp.]
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always surprised to see where the words take us each week. This is a very sad reality. Heartfelt piece of writing, Jules.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is awful to watch, especially when you have know them so bright and full of life....Sad, but well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This raises a lot of questions and concerns, Jules. I am constantly delighted by the diversity of the wordle words and the paths they lead us down. Used to have an older friend who spoke about becoming invisible when she turned sixty and now I am her.

    Elizabeth
    http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.