Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Removed

Removed by author.

7 comments:

  1. A great "life as a poem" poem. The last line is, I hope, purely temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done.....thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sated only for the moment and then rises again with hunger driven wings. I tried to do something similar, but failed and resorted elsewhere. I like your literal take on the prompt: most of us are words and confusion that sometimes make sense,

    Elizabeth
    http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2012/12/12/here-but-for-me-there-were-dragons/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can really relate to this. I communicate better in writing -- poetry feels like a native language to me. But, this is beyond mere communication, this is poetry as being.

    And I can never remain sated for long. A toast to the recurring hunger of words.

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is good, I know exactly what you mean...
    I love the first and the last stanzas best - you conjure up such mystical worlds but ones that I relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jules

    This is my first time @ your blog... came via Wayne Pitchko .

    Love the wording you have used in your poem.

    Please accept my friendship .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely new thoughts.. when the thoughts converted in the form of verse, it came so nicely. Gud wishes.. All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.