Sunday, December 16, 2012

Removed

Removed by author.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the magic of this piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nicely written Jules. loads of imagery, I love the line "sing
    the a spell to the old wizard’s book and set the bound words free".

    wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a healthful new year. take care now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not make the first comment. Was surprised to find it? But I agree magic, pure magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having done a lot of spontaneous imagery, I know the feeling in this story. It is a magical experience at times,

    Elizabeth
    http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/wordle-tragedy/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading this very much, Jules. I loved "big pot of soup almost ready to boil"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.