Removed by author.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
7 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful...and of course reminds one of the beauty and mystery of Japan.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww delight-full and delicate -poetic prose at its best - happy Internet held for me to read and comment
ReplyDeleteWell imagined.
ReplyDeleteNicely folded.
Cheers!
JzB
A beautiful description of an old lady content with her life. I love "wondering how she could scratch the itch of life".
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely tale, yes, with a hint of Asia. Nice, Jules.
ReplyDeletePamela
it's beautiful, thanks for folding it together!
ReplyDeleteI can only add my own beautiful to all the others, Jules. Love what you unfolded from this list of words, a very real portrait of a life lived from the inside out.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com/