Tuesday, December 16, 2014

two Troiku CD Sp. 112

two Troiku                     
CD Sp. 112 R. Wright & Chèvrefeuille

I give permission
For this slow spring rain to soak
The violet beds.                                © Richard Wright

L1
I give permission
for you to wed father said -
welcome approval

L2
this slow spring rain to
this season of your birth, yet
we wed in autumn

L3
the violet beds
all gone, I held mums and three
red roses; bow tied                                      ©JP/dh
__________________________________________

children's laughter
playing in the fresh puddles
trampling the clouds                                   © Chèvrefeuille

L1
children’s laughter
their joys mixed with memory
of our elders - gone

L2
play in fresh puddles
disturbing rainbows; reflect
our forever promise

L3
trampling the clouds -
puffs disburse, reform;  and yet
we stay bonded - ‘we do’                              ©JP/dh

Please see link for how to play

1 comment:

  1. creative troiku ~ great work ~

    happy week to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.