reckless
(12.3-social issues)
all my milkweed has
gone to seed...company
for the wind
the breadth of ones sins; too wide
stoning - sympathy sidelined
until the tables turned
his blood diseased, seed dried
the end of his line
©JP/dh
Note: Prejudice is on any count is awful. The first haiku was part of a response
to a post for my friend Jen. But the seed part got me thinking about Aids. Since
National World Aids Day was December 1st. And how those who first proclaim
the disease selective and associated with evil change their tune when they by any
number of methods contract the disease and then want all the help they can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.