companionable (haiku set) CD 617 12.2
1
spoon, forks and knives drop
tells company will arrive
old wives tales delight
2
grand-children’s laughter
my daytime companions
yet I wait... for yours
3
lost autumn sighs fade
yet the moon still romances
warming the night sky
in such a unique way; moon
is caressed by the sun
©JP/dh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.