Gussie’s Magnolia or Jar of light by Jack Spencer
Speechless Secrets Shared
Holding the magnolia, she holds her story
before the time of bees...
twenty million years ago -
or going back further in geological history
ninety five million years ago...
One could get technical and proclaim that
humans are only about four million years old
but you can see the wisdom in her eyes
Holding the magnolia, she holds ancient life
before, when she was young...
she never believed she could be so old.
Growing into the freedoms she always
knew she had...
One could get emotional and say that
humanity attempts to correct wrongs...
but there are still too many wars
even day to day trials that make -
taking a break, being poised and posing...
Holding the magnolia, she becomes the story
any one you want, the reality of life
in the light once relegated to shadows...
She becomes a photograph on a page
in a book - a present for keeping hope alive.
©JP/davh
I was impressed by Gussie’s Magnolia
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.