(P4) IDylist: Yang and Yin, Count Me In
Some say firsts are best,
and they keep records too, of those
amazing achievements as if that ‘one’ and
only that ‘one’ had full value, to be compared to
every other experience one could ever have.
But I, I as Id knew better...
forget the matchmaker who
might extract a fee -
or the meaningful blind date
that was if anything second rate.
Sometimes you just have to
leave love in the hands of fate,
an answer to a prayer?
Attending the affair - just to meet and greet
and then out of nowhere - dance to romance...
So it may not have been love
at first glance, and you had
to once again take a chance -
open your heart that was almost spoken for,
broken for, that sailor boy who used you as a toy...
She fit with him so well, that all could tell
they would last - enchanting each day
as brand new, compromise, support and glue -
Marriage is a partnership full of laughter
that is just one part of our happy ever after...
©JP/davh *Id are the instincts closely connected with the body
The forth in the series:
aMUSEd, IDentifying Her Heart, [Au]gmented, IDylist, Yang and Yin, Count Me In
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.