Liebster Blog Nominations!
With heartfelt thanks to both:
http://purplepeninportland.wordpress.com/ And
Both who have honored me with a nomination for a Liebster Award. The award isn’t voted on by any kind of committee; instead, it is passed from one blogger to another, to recognize fellow bloggers. Please choose five. Now that you have been nominated it is your responsibility to:
1. Link back to who nominated you
2. Nominate a blogger who has less than 200 followers (sometimes you can see that
on their site, sometimes not...)
3. Let nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites...and
4. Post your award the award image on your site...I’m still working on that -
if you figure it out let me know - I'm not really sure how I got it on the page because it wouldn't copy from my word document so I snagged it from one of the other sites - when there's a will...).
Nominees:
Thank you all for your friendship, encouragement and of course your poetry! In no particular order...
Kani http://embracingtransience.blogspot.com/
Josephine G. http://pebbleorium.blogspot.com/
Libby http://simplyelfje.wordpress.com/
Daphne http://daphnehaiku.blogspot.com/
Teri http://smallstonegatherer.blogspot.com/
Freya http://dragonscaleleggings.blogspot.com/
While I have only been blogging for about two years or less these fine friends have help make me feel at home in the ‘ether web’ - Thanks! Since I was nominated twice for the same blog I’m combining the two and instead of 5 for each I am just posting these wonderful sites.
Liebster Blog Nominations!
With heartfelt thanks to both:http://purplepeninportland.wordpress.com/ And
Both who have honored me with a nomination for a Liebster Award. The award isn’t voted on by any kind of committee; instead, it is passed from one blogger to another, to recognize fellow bloggers. Please choose five. Now that you have been nominated it is your responsibility to:
1. Link back to who nominated you
2. Nominate a blogger who has less than 200 followers (sometimes you can see that
on their site, sometimes not...)
3. Let nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites...and
4. Post your award the award image on your site...I’m still working on that -
if you figure it out let me know - I'm not really sure how I got it on the page because it wouldn't copy from my word document so I snagged it from one of the other sites - when there's a will...).
Nominees:
Thank you all for your friendship, encouragement and of course your poetry! In no particular order...
Kani http://embracingtransience.blogspot.com/
Josephine G. http://pebbleorium.blogspot.com/
Libby http://simplyelfje.wordpress.com/
Daphne http://daphnehaiku.blogspot.com/
Teri http://smallstonegatherer.blogspot.com/
Freya http://dragonscaleleggings.blogspot.com/
While I have only been blogging for about two years or less these fine friends have help make me feel at home in the ‘ether web’ - Thanks! Since I was nominated twice for the same blog I’m combining the two and instead of 5 for each I am just posting these wonderful sites.

Thanks so much, Jules, for thinking of me! I love your poetry.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jules! I am very honoured! As soon as I have the time I will pass this award on! Much love Freya xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Jules! I am truly honored to have been chosen by you! And I have passed the award on to five bloggers who have influenced me as well! Have a lovely day!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet friend- talk to you soon. Sorry I have been away so much lately.
ReplyDelete