Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Just Karma 122 (f13) for June 2016 b

Just Karma 122
frog adventures 13
(a haibun)

Alarms ringing remind kaeru that this is
A day mostly for travel, hopping back to the airport
Just winging it for the rest of the day’s plans

Normal travel day things, packing, and ultimately
Always forgetting one little thing
That can easily be replaced...

Threat of inclement weather makes a planned detour unsure;
The weather holds off and last minute plans
Allow for a late stop at The Inner Harbor in Baltimore

*
kaeru, dines outside
While people traffic filters
Around the harbour

©JP/dh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.