Saturday, June 11, 2016

Just Karma 118 (f9) for June 2016 b

Just Karma 118
frog adventures 9
(a haibun)

not playing any sports today
the ‘keep fit frog’ passes the Home Plate
Bar and Grill; without scoring...a meal

the goal was to make it to the dam
and back of course with some photo op stops;
flowers, pond, lake, river, lily pads in bloom...

crickets encouraged her with song,
and four more caterpillars were rescued
from sidewalks and streets
*
kaeru, stops at lake
Sabbatia and the mouth
of the Mill River

©JP/dh

kaeru = in Japanese means both frog and returning.
‘Keep fit frog’ with thanks (from a comment by my friend) @
Enlarge the map as much as you can see the BM 27.5 second row, center - I walked from about there (straight down
that main road) to where the lake meets the Mill River (and back about 5.5 miles, over 13,000 steps [or hops ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.