Thursday, June 9, 2016

Just Karma 116 (f7) for June 2016 b

Just Karma 116
frog adventures 7
(a haibun)

when one is low to the ground -
or at least observant to it...One spots
the insects attempting to cross the road

kaeru reminds the beetle that in the
heat of the day - it is not the best time
To attempt to cross the tarmac

as if the stray caterpillar were an elder, kaeru
gently lifts it from the concrete step and
hops with it to the green space...

*
kaeru, is startled
a tuffet she is not; she
jumps as spider lands

©JP/dh

kaeru = in Japanese means both frog and returning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.