Sunday, June 12, 2016

Just Karma 119 (f10) for June 2016 b

Just Karma 119
frog adventures 10
(a haibun)

on the short hop to the quick-mart, in a drain covert,
kaeru finds an empty sea snail shell...with rain forecast
she looks for a different way to accumulate steps

so in the morning before the sky falls...she finds
an access from a parking lot to a neighborhood road;
a dog in a house barks knowing a stranger hops by

still needing more steps the ‘stay fit frog’ hops a mile on the  
hotel gym’s treadmill and may have to do another...instead kaeru
hops the halls to the conference centers and back a few times

*
kaeru, finds a path
that is a safer route to
the convenience store

©JP/dh

kearu made her goal plus a little :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.