http://sundaywhirl.wordpress.com/2012/11/11/wordle-82/
Addition to Chapter 1:
Another Waiting Game
Jimmy enjoyed the kitchens and being with Cookie
and Morganna - for a princess she was, well normal.
Smart, caring, never cross always sharing new ideas
about how to improve everyones lot.
Morganna understood how it was quite impossible now
for him to ever to return to the Wizards tower, those circular walls -
the phantom presence of that evil being might return and he just
didn’t ever want that villain to hollow out his soul ever again.
Although Jimmy would have loved to see the birds,
The magical words fill the sky, reflect in the brook -
he was content to use his free time leaping upon the dry
rocky outcroppings of the sea near the palace woods.
Jimmy had had visions, perhaps dreams he wasn’t sure
of how to tell the difference - of a knight of sorts riding a fine steed.
Heading towards him out of a strange aura - a glowing mist
from the base of what some called a Sacred Mountain.
So far though he hadn’t told anyone...well because he just knew
it wasn’t time yet. The rider would need his help - though he
just wasn’t quite sure what a boy could do - though he had
released the good magic from that beautiful book in the tower...
© JP/davh
Wordle 82: phantom, brook, rocky, hollow, leaping, dry, although, new, walls, never, birds, woods
Process Notes: I actually wrote another poem first with this Wordle list. But I found a home for the list in this continuing piece - the 31st. Until the story is finished and as long as I enjoy writing them...
This is where you will find the whole ‘She Bang’:
http://julesgemsandstuff.blogspot.com/p/word-list-story-or-as-whirl-turns.html
Sunday, November 11, 2012
2 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like that a princess has no snootiness about her and isn't stuck up at all.
ReplyDeleteRYN: The Sleepy Hollow movie with Johnny Depp is a few years old now, I would think it would be pretty cheap to rent it :)
The progression of the story is coming along nicely, Jules.
ReplyDeletePamela