Unfolded
I wanna have fun.
OK with a few of the folks I love,
maybe even like - that would be nice.
Not just sitting, watching, waiting for the score,
being out there creating the action,
no need for a reaction, in a chain or otherwise.
Not trying to set any olympian or Guinness world records.
Just wanna not have to worry about;
the bills, dust, diagnosis of tests that oughta be had.
I wanna not have to worry
about how much to spend at the grocers,
the farmers market, or if the sun will fry my skin and brains.
To be out and enjoy the rest of the season
without having to get bit by mosquitoes, horseflies,
or poisonous spiders or snakes.
To walk in bare feet on smooth as silk sand
and dive into ocean water as warm as a bath
and maybe be able to breath underwater and talk to a whale.
I wanna not have to shovel snow
maybe be able to be a snowbird - win the lottery
and be able to gift a few millions away
while making sure medical needs of the family are met
and college bills for grandchildren can be paid.
Having a secretary would be cool -
so I could spend more time creating
with pen, clay or any other artistic medium ‘cause
I wanna learn ‘em all...
JP/davh
http://margoroby.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/i-want-tuesday-tryouts/
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
4 comments:
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A fabulous list of wants - agree with them all.
ReplyDeleteThis is so much fun, I felt like I was romping!
ReplyDeleteGreat list, great fun.
ReplyDeleteYour wants and not wants...yes, I felt each one of them genuinely. This is a great take on the prompt, Jules. :)
ReplyDelete