Friday, September 21, 2012

Elizabeth's Musical Notes Prompts 1-5

http://1sojournal.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/musical-notes-prompt-1/
an Elfje:

lost
change rattles
in the sofa
aging hand-me-down
rests

http://1sojournal.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/musical-notes-prompt-2/

titled haiku:

whispered breath in willow’s wind

grounded, found, planted
words rooted in air - playful
poetic musings

http://1sojournal.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/musical-notes-prompt-3/

an Elfje for Joan:

ashes
not even
the seeds of
what was left of
passion


http://1sojournal.wordpress.com/2012/08/28/musical-notes-prompt-4/

an Elfje for all soldiers:

scripting -
don quixote
blending dreams, reality -
rusty sword becomes a
pen


http://1sojournal.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/musical-notes-prompt-5/

an Elfje in memory of A.H.H.

Doniminque
barely remembering
the round words
was her favorite, only -
musicbox

JP/davh

1 comment:

  1. Jules, you are fantastic:
    1. I Am...I Said
    "loose change rattles...rests"
    2. Make Your Own Kind of Music
    "grounded...words rooted in air"
    3. Joan of Arc
    "ashes...what was left of passion"
    4.Don Quixote
    "rusty sword becomes a pen"
    5. Music Box Dancer
    "the round words...musicbox"

    You nailed each one lady. And I love them all. Thank you so much for this!

    Elizabeth
    http://soulsmusic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.