Wednesday, July 25, 2012

We Write Poems 115 :12 Words


_______________
|            *****            |
|         “Limited”       |
|            *****            |
|  The train runs...  |
|===========|
| through thoughts |
|   ...sometimes...   |
D E / /  R A I L / / E D
|===========|
| chewing....words |

$ Coherent ? Currency $




for WWP 115
12 word limit  ...Tickets, Please
July 19, 2012

Process Notes: I probably spent more time on this than any long piece...but I had fun. And I've been waiting all week...But as I am on vacation I'm doing a fast post and will return later in the day to read.

6 comments:

  1. Fun and interesting poem! I like what you did with the words, lines, and symbols. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Jules. I felt a very similar thing about this prompt. Just couldn't wait, lol. You nailed the poet, chewing words, yes.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah derailed thoughts. Good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool!!! I like what you did here, Jules!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intriguing. You packed a lot into your 12 words

    ReplyDelete
  6. neil reid Says:
    July 28, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    I much appreciate your step outside the conventional with a poem that leaves me to wonder some (that’s virtue to me!) (perhaps I’m twisted some, but so be it then… )

    I even like that you “made” a ticket. Haven’t seen that archaic style for many a year. But I like. All in all, thoughtful and playful both. I like.

    Sorry but Blogger won’t let me ID, so can’t comment there. ~neil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.