Slick Slides
Water...Oil
Leaking sky...Not mixing
Summer steaming...Texas Tea
Empty shells gulls feasted...Mint Juleps daintily drained
Ocean ebbing...Wells pumping
Crisp skin...Hot commodity
Model Citizen
Lotion potion...Dry spells
Selling slogans...Scorpions dancing
Diets dictating social savvy...Managers feasting, shells empty
Teetotalers tally...Empty glasses
Not mixing...leaking eyes
Oil...Water
Evolved from this original daimante
water
under pressure
steaming, cooking, evaporating
portion protein mouthwatering morsels
crisping, cooking, burning
fry baby
oil
(JulesPaige)
TT WG Daimantes:
http://margoroby.wordpress.com/2012/07/10/still-trying-those-tryouts-its-tuesday/
Process notes: I wasn’t sure about this prompt. Too many instructions. But after printing them and moving slowly through it... I think I did OK with the natural opposites of oil and water.
Thanks for the gentle push, Margo.
I know what you mean about the instructions, but I do think this is a rewarding form. I love your evolved form. Seeing what you do, Jules, gives me pleasure and invariably brings a smile.
ReplyDeleteI very much like your non-expanded version, Jules. Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteNice pairing of opposites, Jules. I like both versions quite a bit.
ReplyDeletePamela