Thursday, September 29, 2016

Just Karma 200 September 2016 b

Ki, Chi, Qi, Stylized form of this character
  Attribution here

The Spirit of the Chinese Character
From the book by Barbara Aria and Russell Eng Gon


Just Karma 200
Ch’i
(haibun)


to have energy
one must move; is five miles
in one day enough


Woken early to assist family; stopped at the one hundred year flood
plain vibrant with wild flowers (surrounded by a circular path). Brief s
top back home before walking to the library, just to see if I could.
On the way home stopped for a bowl of soup before the return journey.
There is always motion in any given day - all toll about five miles plus.


energy to heal
aid in a good night's sleeping
in one day; enough

©JP/dh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.