Monday, September 12, 2016

Just Karma 183 September 2016 b

Just Karma 183
One Yesterday
(a haibun for 9/11)


Some days are slower than others. We travel less. Perhaps it
is on those days we can visit our memories and think about
what happened five, ten or fifteen years ago. Remembering
joy is only possible when we also remember sadness.


The heavy burden of those who chose to believe that they
were doing something of value by taking away so many lives
that had nothing to do with their own internal warring.
Can everyone be persuaded to believe in and pray for peace?


grasses grow and sway;
some flowers are placed on graves -
is there peace with death?


©JP/dh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.