Just Karma 181
Keyed Up
(a haibun)
There is a different world alive
when walking in the morning.
This dawn almost autumn
hanging on to summers’ skirts -
white chiffon on eggshell blue sky.
Almost oppressive even before eight.
Yet there are bugs and blooms.
And a few people watering, walking,
riding to errands or work on this Saturday...
the second to the last of this season.
peace is disturbed by
the door opening, your class -
you thought was, is not
©JP/dh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.