ANIMATED a Wikem 2.6 b
zip by with a spin
over and over stationary images
enter your brain
turned right side up from being
reviewed first upside down and
over - the pieces of the
puzzle telling a short story
evolving, only ending when motion ceases...
or
when the
lights go out
and stage darkness returns -
zoetrope
ancient art turned and tuned to modern healing
from those faces whose current memories are less than revealing
ancient art splade and displayed
on underground rides below the promenade
ancient art tumbled and tossed like precious gems
revealing golden roses upon granite stems
tricked by quick movement
the eye easily plays ‘fool’
to shadow and light
zig and zag the electric connections
operations of the brain
excel to full speed to interpret and comprehend
truth when plied by stimulating scenes
rational is questioned
over what is truth or fiction
puzzled by the short story told
entrapment or expansion of the tale bold?
©JP/dh 2.6.15
Note: I did not post this at 'wp' as it would have been a challenge due to the 'design'.
I used these forms here; acrostic, Elfje, free verse haiku and acrostic.
I like what you did using different forms and bold - it really does feel and look like a zoetrope. I'm fascinated by the "golden roses upon granite stems."
ReplyDeleteI also answered your question 'about the golden roses upon granite stems' at your place. Since replies sometimes get lost ...
DeleteI thought of the subway ads being the blooms and the beams and concrete walls holding those ads as the stems. You only do see the whole ad at a certain speed. I hope that makes sense.