Friday, January 16, 2015

"see plane" 1.15 CD TR 69 and more...

“see plane”                          1.15.15


Also see an additional inspirational link at the bottom.


“see plane”                             


trail of secret
woven into the clear sky
~ first spiritual journey                       (© Sky)


deep inside the Honeysuckle
hides the knowledge of Self                    (© Chèvrefeuille)
***
trail of secret
woven into the clear sky
~ first spiritual journey                       (© Sky)


which contrail belongs to you
the plane that carries you home         ©JP/dh

trail of secret
woven into the clear sky
~ first spiritual journey                       (© Sky)


within every day here is
exhausted ink of airplanes ©JP/dh

trail of secret
woven into the clear sky
~ first spiritual journey                       (© Sky)


living in an airport zone
an ever changing sky-script ©JP/dh

Note: Sasha has an enchanting idea to help us continue our education with:
Wikems - please do visit her post enjoy learning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail              - a different type of fog.

also fits:
http://margoroby.com/2015/01/13/poem-tryouts-foggy-went-a-courting/

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy the condensed clarity of short poetic forms. If I understood correctly, three people wrote this? The poem flows so well. The repetition is lovely.

    Jules, thank you for supporting my Wikems idea :-) I have a request, please post a link to your contrails to Margo's "foggy" Tuesday Tryouts, here:

    http://margoroby.com/2015/01/13/poem-tryouts-foggy-went-a-courting/

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, three people. The first was the inspiration for the tan renga - Sky.
    Our host at CD wrote the first completion or two lines of 7 syllables.
    Then I wrote three separate completions.

    I've had a busy week. I thought Margo's post was 'Froggy went a courting' -
    And I would be delighted to add my link there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv the "which contrails" best

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice Jules ... all the contrail ways ... and none were my plane unfortunately I never moved from home ....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.