going for a swim 1.23
going for a swim 1.23
Moments like certain snacks; I can’t pick just one
Note: I first saw Tux Duck at least ten if not twenty years ago.
Some years I don’t see him at all. But I always smile when I see him..
I know which one I think should be the ‘moment in time’ but to me... I like them all.
around five o’clock
swam companionably
tux duck did with friends
even in winter, there
they swim in the creek, the ducks
saw them heading south
black and white the duck
amid mallards, hens and chicks
still around; tux duck
tux duck is all black
except for his white bow tie
stands out in the flock
wintering ducks swim
up the creek with foot paddles
in the evening
© JP/dh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.
I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.
Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.