Tuesday, January 20, 2015

...all the plants reach... 1.20 CD 651

...all the plants reach...                     1.20   CD 651


Picking Young Greens (wakanatsumi) : The Festival of Seven Herbs or
Nanakusa no sekku is the long-standing Japanese custom of eating
seven-herb rice porridge (nanakusa-gayu) on January 7 (Jinjitsu).

late at night
picking young greens in the kitchen garden -
the almost full moon

© Chèvrefeuille

...all the plants reach...

spring like weather
opens the new year door
all the plants reach

even the weeds seek the sun
as the last snow that fell, melts

©JP/dh

1 comment:

  1. "even weeds seek the sun" - what a lovely thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.