Thursday, October 2, 2014

10.2 CD 573 ...cookies...

10.2 ...cookies...



would have could have stood
if the waves were not so rough
tossed my cookies

©JP/davh

Note: Sometimes vacations are not full of the best weather.
Glass bottom boat tour guide said - If you are going to heave-ho
do so over the outside of the boat. I complied.

(Years ago...)

2 comments:

  1. As I read this haiku Jules .... it brought a smile on my face. I don't know if that was meant to be, but in this haiku I like the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch ... sea-sickness in rough seas are not fun .. but your senryu was! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words. I do review all comments before posting - so if your comment disappears on you, don't fret. I will post honorable comments as soon as I am able.

I do not post or return visits to "Anonymous Comments." Adding your link to an unrelated site will not help. Most everything that ends up in spam will not be posted, especially that which makes no sense to the post.

Any 'opinions' that are not introduced, explained and are unrelated to my post will not be honored. Having a 'legitimate' blog will not help - you will be marked as spam. You will have no voice here. Thank you.